Investing In Property
- High Demand – Professional workforce and best locations
- Popular Location – Traditional and emerging areas
- Good Management – Maintaining property to the required standards
To do this we enable landlords by appraising their property and recommending how best to achieve full occupancy, at the optimum rent for the property type and its location.
Our experience also allows us to provide sound advice to property investors on prospective purchases.
Our block management services manage over 90 blocks of flats, representing over 1600 units, throughout the East Midlands, and particularly in Leicester. We can therefore provide qualified advice on:
1. Regional rent appraisals and appraisals specific to individual blocks
2. Communal maintenance/service charge costs (these are often overlooked on rent return appraisals)
3. Rent return calculations taking in to account maintenance and management costs
4. Optimal level of work required to achieve the best returns for your investment
5. Work required to meet the Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS) which is enforceable by Local Authorities.
If you would like information, free of charge and with no obligation, regarding potential investment property throughout Leicestershire you can leave your details with us on the Contact Us page.
Please let us know what type of property you are looking for so that we can send you relevant, detailed property information.
Peter Butlin BSc, MARLA